Keeping your crawlspace dry is critical for the overall health of your home and family. That’s because the natural flow of air through your house actually draws air up out of your crawlspace and into the rest of your home… In short, all of the damp, dank, potentially moldy air in your crawlspace is the same air that you’re breathing in the rooms upstairs! High crawlspace humidity can even lead to structural damage for your home. If you have a moisture problem in your crawlspace, don’t just write it off as unimportant. Call Tri State Mold Solutions today for crawlspace waterproofing. We’ll help you get your crawlspace safe and dry without costing you an arm and a leg. Let our basement contractor team take great care of you today!
A more cost-effective solution than pouring concrete in your dirt crawlspace, our crawlspace waterproofing systems are an affordable way to keep moisture and even rodents and insects out of your home. Similar to a radon reduction system, our crawlspace sealing systems use a heavy gauge plastic to fully encapsulate both the floors and walls. This creates a waterproof barrier between the dirt of your crawlspace and the rest of your home, offering complete protection for your house. At Tri State Mold Solutions, we work with you to evaluate your home’s specific needs and then create a customized solution to waterproof your crawlspace. Working efficiently and effectively, our professionals can ensure you get superior protection and excellent customer service, all at a fair price. For quality crawlspace waterproofing, we’re the basement contractors for the job.
Sealing a crawlspace protects your property against:
- High crawlspace humidity. By installing a waterproof barrier between the dirt and your home, moisture can no longer leach out of the soil into your house.
- Poor air quality caused by stagnant, moist air in the crawlspace
- Mold and mildew. Without a damp environment in your crawlspace, mold will not be able to grow. This helps keep air quality high and protects building occupants from potential health hazards.
- Rodents and insects. Because our waterproofing systems completely encapsulate the crawlspace, there is no way for these vermin to encroach on your house from below.
- Deterioration of structural components. From protecting lumber from rotting due to high moisture to safeguarding your home from gnawing rodents and wood-consuming insects, a waterproof crawlspace can protect your building itself as well as your family!
Don’t let your crawlspace create problems for your structure or building occupants! Providing processional crawlspace sealing services to homes and businesses alike, Tri State Mold Solutions is here to help with all of your basement and crawlspace waterproofing needs. Have questions? Just give us a call or send us a quick e-mail. We’d love to help.